What is a Life and Wellness Coach ?
A life coach is a partner who uses the power of commitment while removing obstacles and limiting belief systems to help you achieve your goals. I help you create a vision, a clear picture of what you want. The ultimate goal is to enable you to achieve beneficial and measurable results in all areas of your life including business, career, health,
relationships and wealth. To find balance and personal growth.
My style will be adjusted to meet your needs. At times I advise, encourage, hold accountable, challenge, praise or simply listen. The end goal is positive results or outcomes all based on your beliefs, values, circumstance and time line. When this is achieved you will find joy, happiness, health and success in your life.
What else can a Life Coach do for me?
As a professionally trained life coach I will help bring self-awareness to all aspects of your life. By broadening your perspective on possibilities, you can face the challenges that have created blocks in your life . I will assist you in exploring a situation more fully in order to evoke fresh insight.
You will be provided with a safe and confidential environment that will lead to trust and authentic communications that are in alignment with your true values leading you to realistic choices and practicing new habits beyond the status quo.
Life Coaching is about starting where you are and knowing you already have everything you need to create your life as you want it to be. If you are willing, I will assist you in developing the skills to change limiting beliefs, uncover a new zest and passion for living and redirect your energy in the path of your dreams.
Imagine the smile growing across your face the moment you become clear about what you really want in life. Experience the feeling of excitement when the belief in yourself and your vision is unwavering. Feel the joy as you realize you are now living the dream you created.
I am your partner to help you realize your full potential!
Who can benefit from a life coach?
Take a look at your life right now, what parts are you happy with ? We will work to keep them right where they are. Other aspects of your life may not be as good, in that case we will look to make adjustments for improvements. Once you have a fresh perspective and an invigorated plan those changes will be made so you can find balance, joy and happiness in your life.
Below you will get an idea of the categories that can be influenced by a Life Coach
- Understand and handle stress using deep relaxation and mental imagery to promote health and feel in control of your life
- Loose weight not by dieting but using the benefit of the mind – body connection
- Exercise by motivation and a realistic plan
- Let go of the past to improve health and understanding
- Stop unwanted habits
- Acquire undisturbed sleep
- Reduce or liminate chronic pain
- Create a better work-life balance and lifestyle to feel great
- Unleash that creative potential that now lies dormant inside you
- Provide help if you are facing transition in your life that effect relationships, (e.g. – divorce, empty nest, retirement, break up)
- Work on overall concerns about your relationships
- Increase the love, respect, and support in your relationships
- Overcome personal barriers and reduce conflict with others
- Be happier and experience greater personal fulfillment
- Help increase self-esteem and reduce the power or control others have over you
- Reduce concerns about your finances
- Bring abundance into your life using the principles from the Law of Attraction
- Establish a budget
- Help you determine the direction of your life
- Do you feel lost or stuck in a rut? We will explore why
- Do you feel your life is a bit out of control? Letʼs get it back
- Let go of old unwanted habits
- Unleash that creative potential you know you have
- Feel frustrated with your current career progress or situation
- Identify or find a new job or a more rewarding career
- Start or grow a business or achieve more business success
- Dealing with work place issues or concerns
What does a coaching session look like?
Coaching sessions are usually sixty minutes long and are done on the phone or on SKYPE. Occasionally in person. Each session is specifically catered towards your personal needs and goals. The initial session will be ninety minutes so I can have a clear understanding of your journey. From there I will work with you to put a plan in place that will allow you to move toward your desired goals. I will use strategic questions and activities to help you determine where you want to go and what obstacles are prohibiting you from getting there. If you so desire, I will become your accountability in meeting the goals you set. I may ask you to journal or give you some other homework assignment in between sessions. Such assignments are designed to provide you with an opportunity to clarify your own thoughts before our next meeting. Truthfully, there is no “typical” session. You will determine the course of our times together.
I will also give you e-mail support answering questions between sessions You are free to decide how often you would like to meet for coaching sessions. Most choose about every 10 days or three times a month.
How much does it cost?
I offer various coaching packages letʼs talk and see what works for your time and
ARE YOU READY TO…
- Gain control of your life ? ! !
- Make a change? !!
- Create and have a clear vision of where you want your life to be.
- Define your goals to reflect your values and interests? ! !
- Commit to a step by step program and be held accountable for your actions?
- Live a life designed and implemented by you?
- Find the Joy and Happiness that have been missing in your life
IF YOU ANSWERED YES
(even to one of these), as your Life Coach I will…
- Help you discover whatʼs really most important to you in your life.
- Help you design a plan to achieve those things.
- Work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- Partner with you all the way to success.
- Celebrate with you every step of the way!
It would be an honor to work with you as your Life and Wellness Coach.. I will use all of my knowledge, skills and years of experience as a Hypnotherapist, Fitness Trainer, Nutrition Consultant, Business Leader and friend.
The next step is yours. Take a chance, pick up the phone or send me an e-mail to talk about it. The consultation is free so satisfy your curiosity and determine if life coaching is right for you.
Potential minus Interference equals Performance
Change Your Mind….
…. Change Your Life
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you
simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.”
–Henry David Thoreau